Announcing “Space Rescue”, the new Maths Invaders Online real-time interactive game
The revolutionary interactive multiplayer Space Rescue game is fully integrated with Maths Invaders Online. Space Rescue breaks new ground in educational design. It harnesses its own real-time game server to deliver dynamic gaming in a fully-featured online learning system.
Space Rescue is fun, engaging and highly motivational
- Up to 4 players can play against each other or the computer
- Each student plays at their optimal maths level, giving them just the right challenge
- Highly interactive. It’s not just a race to the finish line. Students engage directly with each other through the dynamic game play. Their actions directly affect the options of other players. It’s a massive motivation booster.
- Play against the computer with friends (coming soon), or around the world
- Advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) allows the computer opponents to auto-level to match the capability of the players
- The innovative turn-based design maximises the time doing educational content and minimises time waiting for other players
- Uses the latest in real-time web communication technology to minimise lag and create a secure and responsive game environment
In Space Rescue players are on a mission to rescue stranded ships that are lost in space. The winner is the player who earns the most points – so look out for bonus points as you scan for lost ships!
Try it yourself today at:
Would you like to see a multiplayer game in Typing Tournament too?
What would you like to see in our programs?
Please call during office hours (8:30am-5pm Australian Eastern Time) or leave a message on the answering system.
- Australia (Standard Call): 02 6776 0200
- International call: +61 2 6776 0200
- Australia (Standard Fax): 02 6771 1050
- International fax: +61 2 6771 1050
PO Box 658, Armidale NSW, 2350, Australia