Typing Tournament’s Sister Just Got a Brand New Campaign!
For those of you who haven’t heard yet – Typing Tournament has a sister program focusing on Mathematics.
Maths Invaders Online is packed full of highly innovative and motivational features – shared with the massively successful Typing Tournament Online. They both interact with the EdAlive Central Teacher Management Module and Single Sign On systems making students and teachers feel instantly at home.
New Galactic Campaign – Released!
- A skip ahead mode that will allow students to jump into the mastery progression at a level appropriate to their current maths skills. They will still be able to regress and practise easier work to earn stars but for students with solid skills it will give them the option to start at their level.
- Display of the content being accessed for each step. There are over 850 individual algorithms generating the maths questions. Soon you’ll be able to quickly see which questions are being feed into each Step
- Curriculum correlations. Teachers will be instantly be able to see which curriculum outcomes have been addressed by each Step in the mastery learning progression. The correlations with the Australian Curriculum, the Victoria Curriculum and the NSW Syllabus have all been mapped. We are just waiting on the programming team to implement them
- A Powerful, easy to access overview report that will combining the following dimensions for each student:
- Progress through the Steps and Zones
- Equivalence of the Zones to Year levels
- Speed achieved at each Step
- Correlation of Steps mastered with curriculum outcomes